Your weekly fees include:
- All meals
- Personal toiletries
- Social care
We have our own commercial laundry which is compliant with Health Service specification HSG95(18). Some items such as your super comfy pure cotton bed linen are sent out to a professional laundry. In addition, should you need any dry cleaning done we will be happy to handle this for you (though you will have to cover the cost).
In addition to the above you'll have:
- Regular visits from an occupational therapist offering individual and group therapy including music and movement.
- Weekly activities and visits from local musicians and other entertainers. You're welcome to join in as much or as little as you choose with these activities and you're also welcome to invite families and friends along to join in with you.
- Trips to the theatre, tea rooms and cafes, the local shops and other places of interest. Suitable transport and qualified escorts are always provided for external trips though your family is more than welcome to accompany you. All of these activities are provided at no charge with the exception of theatre tickets and similar.
- Additional services in-house ranging from chiropody and hairdressing to aromatherapy and eye tests. We are also happy to arrange other services you may require on request. The costs for these will be paid for out of your personal cash account that we hold for you at the home.
- Should you ever need to go to hospital or other attend any other medical appointments where a family member or friend is not available to accompany you, we can arrange your transport and for a member of our care staff to go with you. These arrangements will charged for at cost.
- Newspapers and other periodicals may be ordered and will be delivered daily or as required. These will be charged to your cash account held by the administration office.
If you have any questions or queries about what is included and what is charged extra, or if you have a special requirement you'd like us to include, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 01803 500719 for a confidential chat. We'll be delighted to help.